Sunday 1 July 2012

Easiest Curls (for the styling tool challenged)

*Sigh*

I, for some reason, did not inherit a gene that allows me to work a curling iron. Then, by some miracle, I saw this done several times over on Pinterest, so I decided to give it a whirl. It worked like a charm!

Start with dry hair; my hair had air-dryed all day, I doubt it matters what your hair looks like before, so long as it's dry.

First, you take an elastic headband and put it around your head (think Hendrix--I threw up a few peace signs in the mirror before moving to the next step).

Then start wrapping your hair around the band, like so.

And you look kind of like a dweeb for about an hour or two (I don't have an attention span that will allow me to wait two hours--this is something you'll have to experiment with).



Then you get to take the band out (this is like Christmas)!


Ta daaa! Shake out the curls and hairspray that shiz! This was after the curls had fallen a bit (laying on the couch and watching TV shows about gypsies will do that--no no, I wasn't doing my hair to leave the house. Don't be so silly...)















This was how they turned out the first time. So easy!

Happy Curling!

No comments:

Post a Comment